Saturday, May 2, 2009

How Life Changes:


Looking for our glasses; Lisa found one with the pots & pans.
My sister Jeanne warned 20 yrs ago: You'll never sleep again!
All our refrigerator magnets are relocated (all over the house).
I always lock the bathroom door now.
I'll never simply back the car out again (crunch).
We are really going through Bandaids fast.
I'm watching a lot of cartoons.
I'm stepping on all kinds of unidentified stuff.
Instead of 2 or 3 meals a day, I think its about 20.
There is often more food under the table than on the table.
I've started to like listening to my Wiggle Worms CD.
I sing the Raffi song when I brush my teeth.
I keep reading the SAME stuff every night before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I brush my teeth to Raffi! too!!
    Isn't parenting great! Love the posts and photos! All the best

    ReplyDelete