I stretched the truth, I wasn't packing earlier this week, it was actually more like piling. Now nearly everything is in a bag, and soon we will be taken to the airport by my brother, John. He should be here by O-dark thirty.
THis is nothing new - but this will be the last time you are only packing for yourself. In the future there will be Ellie to pack for so you may need to start a little earlier in the future! I can't wait to hear how gotcha day went! A waiting the post! Denise
Blessings on your trip!! I can't wait to read all about it.
ReplyDeleteTHis is nothing new - but this will be the last time you are only packing for yourself. In the future there will be Ellie to pack for so you may need to start a little earlier in the future! I can't wait to hear how gotcha day went! A waiting the post! Denise
ReplyDeleteHey LIsa and Jim this is your neighbors! Roberto,Johanna,Mauricio, and Tanya!
ReplyDeleteWe hope everything goes well!Also Ellie is beutiful!