Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa and Jim and Ellie too,
    Welcome to your family Ellie! I'm sure you will like them,at least for a little while!! When you become a teenager come talk to me and I'll give you the lowdown on how nerdy parents can be!! :o) Jim and Lisa, I am very happy that things are going ok for you. I'm sure there will be struggles along the way,but I'm very proud that you took the step of faith and also followed your hearts! God will surely bless this new family. Thanks for the updates, they are fun to read. We will continue to pray for the 3 of you as you form your new family. Enjoy your time together and just remember that prayer is your best weapon when parenting!!! Our knees are worn out and we aren't done yet!!!

    Love to you all,
    Lisa&Brian Kuznia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jim and Lisa! Ellie is beautiful! Sherri R. gave me your blog address and I have just loved reading the updates! The Kingdom Alliance for Kids is hosting an adoption conference on April 18th at Berean if you know anyone that wants to follow your leap of faith! www.kingdomallianceforkids.org
    Can't wait to meet you at Hosanna! Ellie!
    Blessings,
    Jennifer Needham
    www.needhamfamily5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete